Lessons on over 6,500 web pages, designed to suit every learning style.
- There are now over 1,500 videos with over 4,000 minutes of instruction, from 12 different teachers.
- Many lessons include mp3 back-up tracks, and we now have over 250 backing tracks with over 8-1/2 hours of music. You can select the speed most comfortable for you, and choose to play with or without a hammered dulcimer accompaniment.
- There are over 415 pdf documents providing tablature and sheet music, as well as the lyrics.
- We offer over 570 flash animations demonstrating which string to strike on the hammered dulcimer, or press on the mountain dulcimer.
- We now offer a sortable database of all our lessons. Click on the search button at the top rightand then click on any column title to reorganize information according to title, teacher, instrument, tuning or key, playing level, or genre.
- There are two levels of membership - the Basic Membership and the Premium Membership. Click here to compare the benefits of our two membership levels.
- There are Live Events online every month for our Premium Members, and once a quarter for our Basic Members
- Dulcimer Crossing and Music Education
- Reprinting Policy